Skip to content
CFP and Rankings
Open Source Recommender Engines
- Apache Mahout, Java-based library, especially for scalable data mining.
- MyMediaLite, .Net-based library, specifically for recommender systems.
- LensKit, Java-based recsys engine with classical recsys algorithms.
- LibFM, a library for Factorization Machines
- JavaFM, Java 8 Factorisation Machines Library
- PITF, for tag recommendations
- RankSys: Java 8 RecSys framework for novelty, diversity and much more
- LibRec, Java-based library which implements the state-of-the-art recsys algorithms.
- CARSKit, Java-based library for context-aware recommendations.
Data Science (News and Data)
- KDnuggets, Data Mining Community’s Top Resource for Data Mining and Analytics info.
- Kaggle, One leading platform for predictive modeling competitions.
- ACM SIGKDD CUP, KDD Cup is the annual Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery competition.
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository, A collection of databases, domain theories, and data generators.
- Guardian Datablog, This is the ultimate list of datasets published by the Guardian Datablog since 2009.
Data Science (Textbook and Wiki)
Data Science (Tools)
- Scikit Learn: Machine Learning in Python built on top of NumPy and SciPy.
- NumPy, package for scientific computing with Python.
- R Project for Statistical Computing: This is an environment and a lisp-like scripting language.
- Apache Hadoop, A framework that allows for the distributed processing of large data sets.
- Weka, A collection of machine learning algorithms for data mining tasks.
- Rapid Miner, One world-leading open-source system for data mining.
- Mulan, open source library for mulilabel classification.
- MEKA, a multi-label extension to Weka
- PSO Programs, A list of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) programs.